SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

Has anyone ever used attorney Jeffrey Carrier, Baton Rouge.I am thinking of using him for child custody and child support.Thanks for the help
Requested by Satony123 and Answered by LaDads on 15-Sep-2013 16:05 (3113 reads)
Not that I know of. You might want to consider a Board Certified Family Law Attorney for custody issues.

Link to List of Attorneys specializing in Family Law.

Contact information on the attorney you mentioned.
Jeffrey Carrier, Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Phone: (877) 335-7910 (Toll Free) (225) 293-8787
Fax: (225) 293-7668

Bar Admissions
Louisiana, 2006
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2006
U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2006
U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2006

Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
J.D. - 2006
Centre College, Danville, Kentucky
B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2003
Major: Chemistry

Past Employment Positions
Tillman & Willett, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2006 - 2008

The comments are owned by the author. We aren't responsible for their content.
New Members
NOLA_DAD0406 2015/8/20
goodguy43210 2015/8/14
Lovemykidsdad 2015/8/13
LevelDad 2015/7/8
AirborneDad 2015/6/21
kingdad 2015/5/25
MrEd 2015/5/16
ElCid 2015/5/11
RoziBaby84 2015/4/28
Powell83 2015/3/2